The key to producing beautiful looking morphs is to start with beautiful looking morphs. Here at Bloody Pythons our starters were selected from the finest breeders to insure the finest morphs possible. We aim to please by providing top quality Blood and Short-tail Pythons. Their health will be impeccable and they looks will be absolutely stunning. Here at Bloody Pythons you will want our morphs to be your morphs.
- David Weimert
Texas H.E.R.P.S. (Herpetological Education. Rescue and Protection Society)
If you would like to host a public or private educational show or need someone to come relocate a reptile, go to Texas H.E.R.P.S. (Herpetological Education, Rescue and Protection Society). They provide a database based on all the Counties of Texas. You no longer need to watch someone kill a harmless snake in fear that they will not have someone to relocate it.
Bloody Pythons Snake Hooks
We now make tope quality Snake Hooks/Pinners made to your liking as well as other herping equipment. We can customize the length of the hook as well as make the hook and shaft the color(s) you desire. Please check out our available Snake Hooks and stay tuned for further contests for free hooks.
Before you decide to order a snake hook/pinner from us you will need to do the following:
1. Decide what length you want your hook/pinner to be. We do a max of 36 inches but can go as low as you like. The measurement will be from the base of the handle to the top of the hook/pinner.
2. Decide what color(s) you would like to have on the shaft and hook/pinner. We can do other patterns but the price will go up with difficulty of painting. We can put tape on the handles but this will eventually wear and you will need to replace it or remove it. We use great looking handles under the tape so when the tape is removed you will have a nice handle. When you choose a "Metal" color hook/pinner we will clear coat it to protect it and to reduce infection if you where to use it to show the fangs of a venomous snake.
3. Decide on what hook/pinner style you would like. Please be sure to check out our photos to see examples and descriptions of each hook style.
We will be offering graphite shafts but they will have a color/pattern already on them and will not be painted. These will be limited and based on supplies. Check our available album to see if we have any in stock.
Each hook/pinner starts at $20.00 and up plus free shipping within the Continental U.S.. Check out our new website below...
As long as the hook/pinner is used properly we will guarantee our hooks for the following weights for one year.
1. Horizontal (shaft) weight -
a. 36 inches and under metal shaft, 5/16 steel hooks: 35lbs
b. Graphite Shafts with 3/16 steel hooks: 10lbs
c. Mini Hook/Pinners with 3/16 steel: Unknown
2. Vertical (Hook/Pinner) weight -
a. 36 inches and under metal shaft, 5/16 steel hooks: 200lbs
b. Graphite Shafts with 3/16 steel hooks: 65lbs
c. Mini Hook/Pinners with 3/16 steel: 65lbs
Be sure to watch our videos to show how we tested our hooks/pinners. If a hook/pinner is miused we will not guarantee it. We retain the right to review the claim and hold the right to make the final decision. The above weight and guarantee is suject to change without notice so please check back.
Come view our caresheets for Blood Pythons (Python brongersmai) and Borneo Short-Tailed Pythons (Python breitensteini) written by David Weimert. Learn about the Herps you love so much.
Click on the banner below to download a free Snake Tracker we designed. This is an excellent way to track each snake based on price, purchase date, morph, feeding, defication, husbandry and much more. This tracker is very easy to modify and use. There are links to videos to help answer any questions you may have. You will also have to download Open Office for free as well.
Cen-Tex Reptile Cages
Here at Bloody Pythons we have come to use certain companies based on reputation, quality, price and customer service. The enclosures we use are no different when it comes to this standard and that is why we use Cent-Tex Reptile Cages.